XTRAX STEMS Remix Challenge – Contest Terms
Terms & Conditions
These Official Rules (the “Rules”) govern your participation in the XTRAX STEMS Remix Challenge Contest (the “Contest”). Participation in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Rules, as well as the Audionamix Terms and Conditions, posted at https://audionamix.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Terms”), so, it is important that you read and understand them. To the extent there is a conflict between these Rules and the Terms, these Rules will govern
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION
- Summary of Material Terms. As provided in greater detail in these Rules (and without limiting the express language of these Rules), you acknowledge that you may not use any third party’s content in your Entry. The Contest is sponsored and run by Audionamix, headquartered at 209 E Alameda Ave Suite 200, Burbank, CA 91502. Entry Period. The Contest’s prize upload must be submitted by 11:59 am PST, 04/30/2020. You may enter the Contest by clicking Contest Page from 12:00 pm PST, April 2nd, 2020 until 11:59 am PST, April 30th, 2020.
- Must be 18 years of age to enter and at least the age of majority in the person’s jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Audionamix, their respective shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Audionamix Staff reserves the right to deem any Entry no longer eligible due to suspicious activity by the user or on the Entry. Any user who is suspected of creating additional accounts to submit multiple entries will have their Entry deemed no longer eligible for any prize.
- Prize that will be awarded – Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Generation USB Audio Interface – $499.99 value
4. JUDGING PROCESS
- The Prize winner will be chosen by Audionamix. Audionamix will judge based on the originality and quality of the submitted entries.
- By submitting an Entry, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Audionamix harmless from (a) any and all claims, demands, causes of action and judgments (including attorney’s fees, court costs, and expert’s fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by you of the terms and conditions of these Rules, including any representations and warranties; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (c) any condition caused by events beyond Audionamix’ control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and (e) any other losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
6. WINNER SELECTION
- All grading decisions are final. Audionamix may disqualify any Entry that is, in Audionamix’ discretion, inappropriate, offensive or demeaning to Audionamix’ reputation or goodwill, or contrary to Audionamix’ mission or these Rules. Once the grading of the Entries is complete, Audionamix will notify the winner via email. If a winner fails to respond within 10 days of the notification date, that winner will be disqualified and the next highest scoring track will be selected as an alternate winner for the applicable prize and notified according to this procedure.
- Format of Entries; License Grant and Ownership. You retain all rights in your Entry, subject to Audionamix’s ownership of the stem. By entering this Contest, you grant Audionamix a perpetual, irrevocable royalty-free, worldwide license to use and exploit your Entry on the Platform. However, Audionamix will not commercially exploit any non-winning Entry without your prior consent.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Audionamix reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Contest at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest. Audionamix may revise these Rules at any time in their sole discretion by posting an updated version. Any Rules changes will be effective upon posting, and your continued participation in the Contest after a change to these Rules constitutes your binding acceptance of these Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Audionamix in connection with the Contest, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action arising out of or related to this Agreement will be either the state or federal courts in Burbank, California, and you agree and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts. Audionamix expresses third party beneficiaries of Section 12 of these Rules.
8. USE OF COPYRIGHTS
- By agreeing to all rights, terms, and condition set out in the Audionamix Term of Use, you must not upload, store, distribute, send, transmit, display, perform, make available, continue to make available or otherwise communicate to the public any Content to which you do not hold the necessary rights. In particular, any unauthorized use of copyright-protected material within Your Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, public display, public performance and preparation of derivative works.